The square double arc pocket wallet is a great option with easy access to the disc and booklet and has 2 spines for easily readable text, so if you’d like your packaging to have a little bit of extra space or need to hold 2 CDs or a CD and a booklet, this one may be the right product for you!
If you’d like your packaging to have a little bit of extra space, but don’t want to have a booklet, this single pocket 6 panel wallet may be the right product for you! The single double arc pocket is a great option with very easy access to the disc and 2 spines for easily readable text.
A single pocket 6 panel gatefold wallet is a great solution to hold one disc but still give you ample print space for text without having to stretch the budget to include a booklet. Printed on 350gsm card as standard, lots of options are available including matt or cello finish, spot gloss UV, foiling and embossing. This product has a minimum order quantity of 500 units.
If you are looking for a simple solution for your disc packaging we have a range of unprinted packaging available. Perfect for hand stamping or creating a hand-drawn design for each cover. We offer 2 panel and 4 panel wallets in plain white or kraft brown stock.
No templates files available.
The traditional jewel case is still a popular way to package CDs. You can select a booklet size to suit your needs, single or double sided inlays and clear, black or white trays.
For the jewel case you will need a booklet template, the inlay template and the CD face template
- Madcds traycard-6x138x6x117mm
- Two Page booklet template
- Four Page booklet template.
- Eight Page stapled booklet template.
- 36 Page stapled booklet template
- 32 Page stapled booklet template.
- Eight Page poster-folded booklet template
- 28 Page stapled booklet template.
- 24 Page stapled booklet template.
- 20 Page stapled booklet template
- 16 Page stapled booklet template
- 12 Page stapled booklet template.
- Six Page roll-folded booklet outside template.
- Six Page roll-folded booklet inside template.
Need to include a booklet in your digipack? Then you need a pocket! There are a few styles to choose from – side pocket with thumb, arc or straight edge, inside pocket with horizontal slit or angled cut.
Want to be eco-friendly but would like a more sturdy package than our gatefold wallet? The digipack with recycled card tray is the way to go! Available in 4 panel (pictured) 6 panel and 8 panel variations with or without pockets.